Wednesday 28 February 2018

Craft Heaven DT - Home Sweet Home

Good morning!  Today I'd like to share a 'New Home' card featuring the super cute My Own Key Tilda from the You Are Invited collection.  The gorgeous papers I've used are all from Maja Design's new Celebration collection.

 As always I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've also added dots to her cheeks and top with a white gel pen.  I have used two different post mark stamps from Magnolia on the edges of the image.
 I've used lots of Doohickey dies on my card.  This gorgeous sign from kit 4, Le Jardin seemed perfect to use as a for sale/sold sign, but now it says Home Sweet Home instead of sold!  Notice the two colour stamping on the sentiment?  Yes, I couldn't resist using my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform again!  I've added some tiny pearls over the stamped screw heads.
 How cute is the little key and house key fob?  I've joined them with some blue twine.  I've also given the lock some pearl 'screws'.  All three Doohickeys are from the You are Invited collection too.
 I created a little envelope with the medium Vintage Photo Frame Doohickey and popped a resin rose from Craft Heave on the flap.
 The window from Doohickey kit 4 also came in handy for this house themed card!
 I've used my favourite Bloomy Tag Doohickey and added white seam binding.
 Hanging from the tag is the House Tag Doohickey and a key Doohickey from last year's Advent Calendar.
 I used the cut out bricks from the House Tag to add extra interest to the house!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Craft Heaven this month.  Thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Beautifully painted as always, Jane! Love how you have used so many wonderful DooHickey Dies on this one :o)
Big Hugs, Candy