Thursday 1 February 2018

Craft Heaven DT - February Challenge - Love is in the Air


Good morning!  It is time for our new challenge over on the Craft Heaven Blog.  This month our theme is "Love is in the Air'.
I had to have another play with my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform using the gorgeous Roses are Red text from Magnolia.  As each detail is very tiny I used a brush to paint the colours I wanted onto the stamp.  I love how it turned out!  I used Aged Mahogany for the roses, Bundled Sage for the leaves and Walnut Stain for the text.
The stunning crystal and pearl embellishment is my absolute favourite from the Craft Heaven store.
I used some gorgeous deep lace from the store along with some Maja Design papers from the Sofiero collection.  
I've aged the edges with a paper distressing tool and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this month at Craft Heaven.


No comments: