Monday 15 January 2018

All About Magnolia DT - #30 Anything Goes

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share my card for the All About Magnolia Challenge where our theme for this month is 'Anything Goes'. 
 I painted the super cute Adorable Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added some white dots to her cheeks and eyes with a white gel pen.
The gorgeous sentiment is from Stempelglede's Follow Your Heart stamp set, stamped with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
The cute little feet were cut with a Doohickey die from the Baby Accessories die set that came in the Advent Calendar.  The lace is from Craft Heaven and the flowers and doily are from my stash.
The tags were cut with a Doohickey tag die and threaded with white seam binding.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

 

1 comment:

Candy said...

GORGEOUS, Jane!!
Big Hugs, Candy